Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jaunkalns
Frequent Visitor

Help with measures

Hi,

I am experimenting with Power BI and wanted to find out a certain functionality.

I downloaded the NFL individual players statistics (all in one query with each year in the next row) from 2005 till 2017 and wanted to compare the development of a players performance. That is, for example, by what percentage did a Quarterbacks passing yardage change comparing years 2014 and 2015. 

What could be the possible ways to achive such a measure?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Jaunkalns,

"for example, by what percentage did a Quarterbacks passing yardage change comparing years 2014 and 2015. "

<--- Could you please clarify more details about your requirement and share some sample data for further test?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Yes, please see the sample table below.

I wish to see the development of a players passing yards in comparison to their previous season (This Season-Last Season/Last season).

So, for example, we can see that Sam Bradford missed 2015 with an injury, so there is no development for 2016.

Maybe there is a way to achieve this? 

Test.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.