Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chrisgreenslade

Help with Visualizations

Hi

I need to find a way to show accepted and rejected incidence that are linked to time.  I have a card which shows the total number for the month, but ideally I would like to see this information by day or week, using the slicer.

Also, the clustered bar chart (in the bottom left) is also showing this data for the entire month and not dynamically by day.

Any solutions would be great.

TableTableDashboardDashboard

5 REPLIES 5
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chrisgreenslade ,

Unfortunately, based on your description, there is no clear solution. It's better to let us know the data model and the expected results when you choose slicer.

If there is a relationship between the date table and the fact table, the result could be correct when you use slicers from the date table.

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

VijayP
Super User
Super User

I think you must use multicard with different attributes

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

This still doesn't work.

I have a multi-card in the top left of my dashboard (see image in thread), but this only shows the TOTAL amount and does not change when I change the date.

Similarly, the chart at the bottom left remains static for all days.  When I change the date, the chart in the bottom left updates but does not update the chart on the bottom right.

Chris

VijayP
Super User
Super User

@chrisgreenslade Try using this chart to show information separately 

VijayP_1-1610884597016.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

Thanks VijayP, but this is not really what I am after.

I just want all my data to sync accoriding to date, rather than show the toal for the month.  For example, if I look at 22nd Sept, I would like the number of accepted/rejected incidence to show that for the specific date.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.