Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pmhoang94
Helper I
Helper I

Help with Measures in Clustered Column Chart

Hi all,

I have a table SalesInOut (DateID, Amount, SalesType, FreeItem). I create a Clustered Column Chart to display data with

- Axis : DateID,

- Value: Sum(Amount).

I have a slicer DateID to filter. But if I selected date in slicer, my chart only display 1 column (date selected).

I want to display all column top 30 to date selected.

ValSI = CALCULATE(SUM(SalesInOut[Amount])/1000000,SalesInOut[SalesType] = "I", SalesInOut[FreeItem] = FALSE())

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
samdthompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

You have date along the x axis. That means you will only see the sliced date. Are you looking for the top 30 sales type up to the selected date? If so try:

Top Sales to date =

CALCULATE([ValSI],DATESBETWEEN('SalesInOut'[DateID],FIRSTDATE('SalesInOut'[DateID]),LASTDATE(ALLSELECTED('SalesInOut'[DateID]))))

- use this as your value in the column chart.

SalesType - use this as your legend on the chart

Set the SalesType in the visual level filter to TopN (and select 30)

I reccomend making a separate date table and creating a relationship to the DateID. You would then change any references to DateID to the new calendar table.

// If this is a solution please mark as such

// if this is a solution please mark as such. Kudos always appreciated.

Hi @samdthompson,

It is not work, I uploaded my file, link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1L_chy-uFDKZHJVTi11Y3NGNmM/view?usp=sharing,

Can you help me?

Anybody help me?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.