Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Joorge_C
Resolver II
Resolver II

Help with Measure totals in Matrix

Hello PBI community, Thanks in advance for your help.

I have the attached problem with these Calculation im trying to perform.

Issue is my totals are not maching up as per the last Measure on here. My Null add up in the SubTotal of the Matrix Column

I have read mulitple post and tried a few things but cannot seem to get this to work. Any help or direcction is highly appriciated.

Here is the last Column where I run into problems, and at the bottom is the cascaded measures which make up this col.Here is the last Column where I run into problems, and at the bottom is the cascaded measures which make up this col.

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Joorge_C ,

Please try to create a separate measure using the query "IF ([Proj vs Sales Target New] >0,1,0)" to check which step has caused this problem, after analyzing the image you shared, the [Proj vs Sales Target New] displays () outside the data, this may cause the problem.

Best Regards,

Teige

Hi @TeigeGao ,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I added 

$ Incentive Check = IF([Proj vs Sales Target NEW]>0,1,0)

then I changed
$ Incentive = CALCULATE([Proj vs Sales Target NEW],FILTER('Non-Detection Daily - Quarter3',[$ Incentive Check]=1))

Unfortunately, I see the meassure doing something wrong in the Sum. Im expecting to see 13MM in the totalScreenshot_1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.