Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lucasanjos
Frequent Visitor

Help w/ slicers

Hi forum,

I have a database that shows the results of a school on a given question, and I use this chiclet slicer to filter the questions.

dash(quest).PNG

So, I need to know if there is any way to color it with some kind of conditional formatting. The image below, in excel, exemplifies what I mean.

excel ex.PNG

If [Resultado] > [Todos] > 0,5 then  [Questão]---->Green

If [Todos] > [Resultado] > 0,5 then  [Questão]---->Yellow

If 0,5 > [Resultado] > [Todos] then  [Questão]---->Orange

If 0,5 > [Todos] > [Resultado] then  [Questão]---->Red

I don't need a table, i need a slicer or some filter that can be colored. Or any other idea that you guys have. Thanks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lucasanjos ,

I think you want to configure condition formatting to slicers. Right? If so, unfortunately, it is not supported for now. Maybe you could reference the solution that amitchandak suggests to do it in table and matrix.

You could vote up the idea and submit your request to get the feature fixed quickly.

Conditional Formatting for Chiclets 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lucasanjos ,

I think you want to configure condition formatting to slicers. Right? If so, unfortunately, it is not supported for now. Maybe you could reference the solution that amitchandak suggests to do it in table and matrix.

You could vote up the idea and submit your request to get the feature fixed quickly.

Conditional Formatting for Chiclets 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I did not get your condition completely. But using these create a measure which return colors, just like you mentioned

example

Color scatter = if(SUM(Sales[Net Sales])>2500 && SUM(Sales[Margin])>400,"green","red")
//or already created measures

Color scatter = if(([Sum Sales])>2500 && ([Sum Margin])>400,"green","red")

The in Matrix, go to conditional formatting. Hover near measure, You will see three dots. Click and choose conditional formatting.

Once it open choose field as the option and this measure

Also refer

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-conditional-table-formatting

https://radacad.com/dax-and-conditional-formatting-better-together-find-the-biggest-and-smallest-num...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.