Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rup10
Resolver I
Resolver I

Help on stacked column chart legend data

Hi,

i have two tables called "movecount" and time dimenssion table (which is created from sql query) : 

this table data is coming from postgres : 

CountryoperatorS_namearrival_time
FinlandlineAfrica||wca119-12-2020
AngolahsbcAfrica||wca119-01-2021
africabcmunknown15-12-2020
asiamccinter regional ||wfa-117-12-2020
chinacoscAsia|| wfa-215-010-2021

and i have created one time dimensional table which has all weeks,monthnames,years and i have joined both tables with relation of date.

Note : The above table data is dummy data 

i have provided 3filters which is operator ,country and date range.

In Axis am giving week number,year and month.In legend am giving S_name and in values am calculating count of S_name.

when am plotting this stacked column chart whenever there is a zero call it was eliminating that week itself and in above graph am filtering data by country,operator,date but it is display total S_names of both 1st and 3rd week not according to the filters(means the data is displaying wrongly).

Measure : 

count of S_name = if(isblank(count(S_name)),0) ,count(s_name)

i need to achieve if there is any zero call then it should display zerocall in legend.

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Rup10 

According to your sample picture, it seems that the zero calls are displayed in your column chart but their data label disappeared because its color is white, you can try to change the data label color of this column chart to a dark color to make it display:

v-robertq-msft_0-1620811395468.png

v-robertq-msft_1-1620811395470.png

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/blogs/data-labels-and-axis-style-formatting-in-power-bi-report

If this result is not what you want, you can post some sample data(without sensitive data) and your expected result.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Rup10 

According to your sample picture, it seems that the zero calls are displayed in your column chart but their data label disappeared because its color is white, you can try to change the data label color of this column chart to a dark color to make it display:

v-robertq-msft_0-1620811395468.png

v-robertq-msft_1-1620811395470.png

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/blogs/data-labels-and-axis-style-formatting-in-power-bi-report

If this result is not what you want, you can post some sample data(without sensitive data) and your expected result.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

dkaushik
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @Rup10 ,

You can include the blanks by enabling "Show items with no data". Click on the downward arrow next to your axis field. Seel below:

dkaushik_0-1620666148108.png

Also, you can rename the field under "Values" to your desired name instead of auto generated total_S names and upon right clicking on that field you can switch btween multiple options like average, count, sum etc.

Thanks,

Dheeraj

Please mark as solution and give kudos if this helps you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.