Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sahmed1
Advocate I
Advocate I

Help me!

Hello,

I am trying to show certifications that are grouped into a single group. How can I show the certifications that are present in the group but not completed by the employee?

Thanks,

shaila

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @sahmed1,

To share the sample pbix file, you can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@sahmed1 You'll need to show a bit of a sample data set to describe what you are trying to accomplish.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

I can walk you through what i am trying to do.

i have a list of certifications and i grouped them according to their value. high and low

in the high certifications i have seven certifications present.

when i filter on the high certifications for x, i can see what certification that have been done but cannot see the ones that have to be done.

i want to be able to see both the certifications that have been done and the ones that have not been done.

Shaila

@sahmed1 Still hard to determine what needs to be done without a simple layout. One thing it could be is that one of your values in the table i summarizing (default behaviour) you could clikc on the field and "Don't Summarize" - this could include any blank values... 

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hello,

I have created a sample power BI report to show what i am looking for? i need to see the core subjects that the student is not taking so i can inform the student that he/she needs to take them?

how do i share my report with you?

Thank,

shaila 

Hi @sahmed1,

To share the sample pbix file, you can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.Smiley Happy

Regards

Sure. Thank you for your help.

The Power BI I need to build is giving me nightmares now!Smiley Indifferent

Shaila

Hi @sahmed1,

The link for your shared file is not available to us. Could you follow steps from this article to re-share your sample pbix file?Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.