Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Islam
Helper V
Helper V

Help in showing duplicated values

Hello Everyone

i have a matrix showing secret reports grades annually or semiannually bases and another matrix showing the average secret report grade if it's based semiannually or shows reports grade for the whole year if it's annual report but it shows me as following pictures for both pages ( Secret Reports Grade - Historical Report Grade ) the problem occures only when i got same report degree for both halfs of year using semiannual reports

Take a look and focus on employee number 1

4.png5.png6.png

those are the sample files

Fact Table 

Sample PBIX 

2 REPLIES 2
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Islam ,

There may be a problem with the calculation logic of 'Average Report Degree', but I can not download your .pbix file, please upload it again and give us download permission.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ok sir i made another more explained post and here is the link and i'll mention you there

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Get-the-correct-average-by-latest-value/m-p/1818737

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.