Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markoss92 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Help in DAX

Hi, I need help about a measure/calculated column:

IDCLIENTE MONTH NUM_TICKETS TICKETS_TOTAL                  SLICER OF MONTH

1              JUNY             2                       6                                 JUNY   X

1              JULY              4                       6                                 JULY    X

AGOUST    -

I need to get tickets_total. it have to be responsive with the month slicer. If Agoust is not selected then it wont be included in tickets_total

Mant Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Help in DAX

Hi @markoss92

Create a Measure 

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet9[number]),FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Sheet9),[client id]=MAX([client id])))

3.png

4.png

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Regular Visitor

Doubt in DAX

Hi, I need help about a measure/calculated column:

IDCLIENTE MONTH NUM_TICKETS TICKETS_TOTAL                  SLICER OF MONTH

1              JUNY             2                       6                                 JUNY   X

1              JULY              4                       6                                 JULY    X

AGOUST    -

I need to get tickets_total. it have to be responsive with the month slicer. If Agoust is not selected then it wont be included in tickets_total

Mant Thanks

Super User
Super User

@markoss92 I believe you are looking to display the total tickets based on the slicer selection. If yes, then please create a new measure as SUM(NUM_TICKETS) then it will automatically display the total tickets based on the months selection in slicer.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution !

Proud to be a Datanaut !

AkhilAshok Established Member
Established Member

How about this:

Tickets Total =
CALCULATE ( SUM ( Table[Num_Tickets] ), ALLSELECTED ( Table[Month] ) )
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi @AkhilAshok. Thats a nice solution, but the problem is that the unselected months appear in my table. Example

CLIENTID    MONTH    NUM_TICKETS      TOTAL_TICKETS                   MONTH SLICER

1               JUNY              -                                 9                              JUNY       X

1               JULY                4                                9                              JULY        X

1               AGOUST         5                                9                              AGOUST  -    

Thanks for your help     

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @markoss92

Create a Measure 

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet9[number]),FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Sheet9),[client id]=MAX([client id])))

3.png

4.png

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Users Online
Currently online: 478 members 4,623 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: