Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

franorio
Helper III
Helper III

Help, formula is being filtered by slicer

Hi everybody, 

I got a really silly question, one of my report changed the scope, so i need to modify some calculation, so i need your help cracking this. 

This Report goes from July 2017 to June 2018. 

what it does is to measure from a certain initial basis of people on a budget, how many of them executed a new position on this time frame (july17-June18).

4A Total = VAR selectedTable = CALCULATETABLE ( 'Listado 4A - DELFI' ) RETURN CALCULATE ( COUNTROWS ( 'Listado 4A - DELFI' ), FILTER ( 'Listado 4A - DELFI', 'Listado 4A - DELFI'[Legajo sharp] ) ) + 0

I use the above formula to get the total number of persons who should be followed along the new year.

4A Ejecutados = CALCULATE ( COUNTROWS ( 'Listado 4A - DELFI'), FILTER ( 'Listado 4A - DELFI', 'Listado 4A - DELFI'[Adherencia OPR] = "OK" ) ) + 0

And this other formula to track who was "executed" .

When looking this on a matrix without selecteing a specific month (YTD). I see what i need to see as this:

total executed ytd, total to be executed, %, and how many are pending to be "executed".

if no month selected.PNG

But the problem is when selecting a specific month. For Example if i choose September..

The formulas bring me only executions of September allways as 100%, I should see executions of September over inital basis or Total persons to be executed, and not the 4A totals filtered... For the case of Supply, for september I should see 6 from 18.. no 6 of 6...  so 4A Total shouldn't be affected by my slicer of months

september.PNG

Appreciate your help!! Many tahnks!

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@franorio,

Calculated measure value will re-calculate when selected a item on a slicer. In your scenario, you want that column to be a static value, you could create a calculated column instead. 

Reference
Calculated Columns and Measures in DAX

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@franorio,

Calculated measure value will re-calculate when selected a item on a slicer. In your scenario, you want that column to be a static value, you could create a calculated column instead. 

Reference
Calculated Columns and Measures in DAX

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.