Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help change information in graph

Hi all!!

I have a situation in a report, and im not sure if is possible to do this:

When I selected a filter in this case Customer Name and the Business is not selected, I have the result of the first graph and Its ok, but when I select in the Business filter one or all the items, I want to view the result of the second graph in the first graph.

So if I select something in the business filter, I want to change the DM Customer Status (in legend in the graph) for Customer Status 2 that is show in the second graph (in legend too), in the same graph.

This is the link of an example:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1co3kQfYTEunYq6_3AG5d4yx2C8TIdMYp/view?usp=sharing 

Thanks for the help!

Greetings

Monica

3 REPLIES 3
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

It is impossible to put two graphs in a visual in Desktop .

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I don't quite understand what you mean. I don't think you have any problems with the content shown in Visual 1 and Visual 2. Because when you choose C2 in slicer, the count of Customer Status 2 and DM Customer Status are different .The fields for two visuals are also different .

Ailsamsft_0-1629684478290.pngAilsamsft_1-1629684478293.png

Can you explain your issue in detail ?You can also provide a screenshot for your except result .

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,

I mean if is possible to have the two solutions or two visualization (the two graphs) only in one graph? 

When I select the filter Business, change in the same graph?

Im think its not possible, but im not sure.

Thanks again for the response

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.