Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GEN3Electric
Regular Visitor

Help With DAX Query (I'm hoping this is a simple function but I can't find it. )

I'm building a sales Dashboared out of a report that I'm getting from Servicetitan.com my Saas CRM. The report has 3 columns that are interesting me but is missing one that I need and can be calculated. The colums are:

[opportunity #] Not unique in this report it can contains groups of Estimates. 

[Estmate #] This # is unique in this report. 

[Estimate Date] this is the date an estimate was created. Estimates on the same opportunity can have different dates. 

<MISSING> 

[Oppertunity Date] I could use the earliest [Edtimate Date] assoated with the [oppotunity #] as the [Opportunity Date]. Is there a funstion for this?

EXAMPLE: My data look like this and I want to calculate the last column. For all of the  Estimate in Opportunity  001 I need to see them on the date the oppertunity was created.  

[opportunity #]            [Estmate #]                    [Estimate Date]             Calculated [Oppertunity Date]

001                                     001                              1/1/2016                         1/1/2016

002                                     002                              1/1/2016                         1/1/2016

001                                     003                              1/2/2016                         1/1/2016

003                                     004                              1/5/2016                         1/5/2006

004                                     005                              1/7/2016                         1/7/2016

001                                     006                              1/7/2016                         1/1/2016

Thank you for the help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi @GEN3Electric

New calculated column:

Opportunity-Date =
CALCULATE (
    MIN ( Opportunities[Estimate Date] );
    ALLEXCEPT ( Opportunities; Opportunities[Opportunity#] )
)

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi @GEN3Electric

New calculated column:

Opportunity-Date =
CALCULATE (
    MIN ( Opportunities[Estimate Date] );
    ALLEXCEPT ( Opportunities; Opportunities[Opportunity#] )
)

Lima - Peru

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.