Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gingerjeans88
Helper IV
Helper IV

Help! Trouble with KPIs and multiple rows per record

Hi all,

I’m desperately in need of help before I pull my hair out.
I want to calculate the percentage of our Quotes for previous months (by month) hit the 1020 minute SLA.

Dataset has, amongst others, the following columns:
QuoteID, Stage (there are 4 stages), Stage Start (date and time), Stage End (date and time)
Trouble is, there’s a new row for every time the QuoteID starts a new stage.
So I originally calculated these columns, thinking I was on to a winner:
Stage 1 Duration (if stage = 1, diffinhours between the start and end date), Stage 2 Duration (if stage = 2, diffinhours etc as above), stage 3 duration, stage 4 duration, Customer Service Minutes (sum of stage 1 and 2), sales minutes (sum of stage 3 and 4) and then Total (sum of 1+2+3+4).

However, I essentially need to replicate what a pivot table will do because running that calculation in the total column will calculate a total for each row, when really I want to total the minutes PER QUOTEID.
So that when I do a count of how many were equal to or less than the SLA of 1020 minutes, it only counts each QuoteID once and sums the minutes.

HOW do I do this?!
Can send table if needed but cannot share pbix unfortunately.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

You can refer to my pbix.
If the problem persists,can you share your sample pbix link or sample data? This will help us deal with your problems.(Please mask any sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

You can refer to my pbix.
If the problem persists,can you share your sample pbix link or sample data? This will help us deal with your problems.(Please mask any sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.