cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharm
Frequent Visitor

Help Required_Row wise logic based calculation with each row return value as input for next row

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible for someone to help me solve this query. I am not sure how to top up the help request posted before, hence posting it here.

I have a data with both Unique and group values. But I am facing trouble calulating output for specially group value as except its first row , other row calculation are depending on the output of its previous row. 

Can someone assist . 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Split-a-value-with-logic-condition-for-group-and-a-dynamic/...

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sharm ,

The link you provided appears to have been deleted?

From what I understand, you want the current row to return the result of the previous row.

Below are the similar posts which you can refer to.

Solved: Previous Row Value Dax - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Re: How to get previous row values by grouping two... - Microsoft Power BI Community

If you still have questions, please provide me with some sample data and what to expect.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sharm
Frequent Visitor

@v-stephen-msft Thanks for the support, My query got resolved

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sharm ,

The link you provided appears to have been deleted?

From what I understand, you want the current row to return the result of the previous row.

Below are the similar posts which you can refer to.

Solved: Previous Row Value Dax - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: Re: How to get previous row values by grouping two... - Microsoft Power BI Community

If you still have questions, please provide me with some sample data and what to expect.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2022 update 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to learn more about the August 2022 updates!

August 1 episode 9_no_dates 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Watch the playback when Priya Sathy and Charles Webb discuss Datamarts! Kelly also shares Power BI Community updates.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors