Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help Needed to create DAX

Hi ,

I need your help to create a report. I have q requirement in which user will select an event then user will selected some static number between  to 3. For example, user has selected event number - 19 and then in second slicer user selected 2. So, i need to display total 3 lines in line graph which will show the attended participants month wise for event 19 (which selected from event slicer) and previous 2 events (number selected from second slicer). So my graph should have 3 lines (19,18,17). I have FactTable (Event Attended by Participants), EventEdition. Both tables having join (one to many) on ROW_ID from Event Table and Event Edition Wid from Fact Table and third tables contanis the static records(1,2,3) not having any join.

Can someone help to create a proper DAX? I have created below measure to get the result but it is giving only seleted event data.

# Unique Registered Contacts =
VAR MaxEvent = [Selected Event]
VAR MinEvent = MaxEvent - [Selected No of Events]
RETURN
IF(VALUES('Event Edition'[Event Edition])>= MinEvent && VALUES('Event Edition'[Event Edition]) <= MaxEvent,DISTINCTCOUNT( 'Fact-Registrations'[Contact Wid] ),BLANK())
Screenshot.png

Thanks in advance.

-S

1 REPLY 1
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

You might consider creating pbix file that will contain some sample data, upload the pbix to onedrive or dropbox and share the link to the file. Please do not forget to describe the expected results based on this sample data.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.