cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antalford Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Help - Calculated Column - % of Fcst by Row for Total Column

Hi,

I'm working on creating some fcst accuracy metrics, currently in PowerPivot but will migrate to BI. I need to create a calculated column which works out the % share of the row forecast out of the overall forecasted value. 

I've currently got to the below which seems correct however my Totals are not adding up to 100%. My data is stored at SKU level by date, when I go to Pivot the data, I need the forecast % total for that given month adding up to 100% and they need to be in a calculated column as the results are feeding into a different calculation. Any ideas on what I need to change?

Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Help - Calculated Column - % of Fcst by Row for Total Column

This looks like a measure aggregation problem. See my blog article about that here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Design-Pattern-Groups-and-Super-Groups/ba-p/138149

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 420 members 3,866 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: