Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kissnana3

Hello , could we set data label format as percentage style in table chart? Plz help!

The current value format is double in data base and could we change this style as percentage in power BI chart?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@kissnana3 you can find the option as shown below. To do that select the required column that needs to be formatted and go to modeling

Format Percent

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@kissnana3 you can find the option as shown below. To do that select the required column that needs to be formatted and go to modeling

Format Percent

Hi ashishrj,

But it only in desktop, how do I show percentage style in PowerBI OFFICE 365?

My datasource is from Azure and I want it update automatically. So I only can modify my PowerBI from web.

Currently we don't have a way to edit the model through the web interface. We do want to add this in future, along with the ability to edit models stored in the service directly in the Desktop. Thanks for your patience!

Hi Will,

We have a column which has been pre caluclated in database itslef. for one code I'm getting value as 42.57. But I want to see same value as 42.57%.

When I change the foramt as Percentage, value is changing to 4257.00 % , but I don't want that to happen. How should I get my value with percentage symbol.

Could you please help me out on this, Quick reply would be really appreciable.

Thanks,

Prudviraj

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors