Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apsawhney
Helper I
Helper I

Health Status Card

Hi All,

I am creating a Health Check report on Power BI. I have various sections and each section has different guidelines and thresholds to be classified as "Healthy" or "Unhealthy". Now I am creating some custom measures in each section which gives a value of 0 or 1 based on the threshold being breached. Based on that I am highlighting the cells using conditional formatting to 

I am looking to create a measure that shows the overall status of a section. Now I have used conditional formatting to highlight a cell in red if it breaches threshold but I wanted a measure which should show the overall status as well.

For e.g. In below image if you see one cell is red cause because the threshold is breached, so I want a overall status card to show as “Unhealthy” if any cell is red.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Apsawhney ,

If any cell is red then show as “Unhealthy” means that if one line in the measure has a value of 0 or 1 then show as “Unhealthy”.

So I created a measure like the following:

Measure 2 = 
var _table=ADDCOLUMNS('Table',"value",[Measure])
return IF(COUNTROWS(_table)=SUMX(_table,[Measure]),"Healthy","Unhealthy")

1.PNG

Here is a demo, please try it:

https://qiuyunus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/pbipro_qiuyunus_onmicrosoft_com/EYJaUqUPS-JJlyQe_q...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Apsawhney ,

If any cell is red then show as “Unhealthy” means that if one line in the measure has a value of 0 or 1 then show as “Unhealthy”.

So I created a measure like the following:

Measure 2 = 
var _table=ADDCOLUMNS('Table',"value",[Measure])
return IF(COUNTROWS(_table)=SUMX(_table,[Measure]),"Healthy","Unhealthy")

1.PNG

Here is a demo, please try it:

https://qiuyunus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/pbipro_qiuyunus_onmicrosoft_com/EYJaUqUPS-JJlyQe_q...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thank you so much. This measure is what I was looking for. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors