Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Apsawhney
Helper I
Helper I

Health Status Card

Hi All,

I am creating a Health Check report on Power BI. I have various sections and each section has different guidelines and thresholds to be classified as "Healthy" or "Unhealthy". Now I am creating some custom measures in each section which gives a value of 0 or 1 based on the threshold being breached. Based on that I am highlighting the cells using conditional formatting to 

I am looking to create a measure that shows the overall status of a section. Now I have used conditional formatting to highlight a cell in red if it breaches threshold but I wanted a measure which should show the overall status as well.

For e.g. In below image if you see one cell is red cause because the threshold is breached, so I want a overall status card to show as “Unhealthy” if any cell is red.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Apsawhney ,

If any cell is red then show as “Unhealthy” means that if one line in the measure has a value of 0 or 1 then show as “Unhealthy”.

So I created a measure like the following:

Measure 2 = 
var _table=ADDCOLUMNS('Table',"value",[Measure])
return IF(COUNTROWS(_table)=SUMX(_table,[Measure]),"Healthy","Unhealthy")

1.PNG

Here is a demo, please try it:

https://qiuyunus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/pbipro_qiuyunus_onmicrosoft_com/EYJaUqUPS-JJlyQe_q...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Apsawhney ,

If any cell is red then show as “Unhealthy” means that if one line in the measure has a value of 0 or 1 then show as “Unhealthy”.

So I created a measure like the following:

Measure 2 = 
var _table=ADDCOLUMNS('Table',"value",[Measure])
return IF(COUNTROWS(_table)=SUMX(_table,[Measure]),"Healthy","Unhealthy")

1.PNG

Here is a demo, please try it:

https://qiuyunus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/pbipro_qiuyunus_onmicrosoft_com/EYJaUqUPS-JJlyQe_q...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you so much. This measure is what I was looking for. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.