Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

VeronikaB
Frequent Visitor

Header column sorting in the matrix visualization

Hello team,

could you please advise how to get the ordered quarters under the name of measures within one matrix visualization/table? There is only option to get Quarters into the 'Column' section & Units, Revenue, Margin measure into the 'Values' section in a basic view but customer wants to see the output(s) in a reverse version 

I only have live cube connection what causes limited option in modeling tab section.

What kind of dax measure combinations should I use to get this kind of view below? I have not found a specific solution so far.

Units (measure)            | Revenue (measure)      | Margin (measure)

Q1  |  Q2   |  Q3  | Q4     |Q1  |  Q2   |  Q3  | Q4    |Q1  |  Q2   |  Q3  | Q4 |

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VeronikaB 

you might consider creating pbix file that will contain some sample data (remove the confidential info), upload the pbix to onedrive for business and share the link to the file. Please do not forget to describe the expected results based on this sample data.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

In matrix, you have the column above measure. I do not see the options to move below. Check for a custom table in market place. Also, check if there an idea for the same.

ideas.powerbi.com/

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.