Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Franzt
Frequent Visitor

Having issues summing table

Hi

I want to calculate different totals for this table

CASE A - first column Raggruppamento = “Altro”

Capture.PNG

CASE B - first column Raggruppamento = “Office”

picture1.png

I need to calculate different total for the column “ValoreCampo2”.

CASE A

When I have the same codes for column “Documento”, and different codes for column “Codice Servizio”, the returned values in “ValoreCampo2” shouldn’t be the total (MIN. MAX, AVG?), i.e. 35 is the correct number, but 70 is wrong.

CASE B

When I have the same codes for column “Documento”, but different codes for column “Codice Servizio”,  the value returned in “ValoreCampo2” is correct (TOTAL), as in the picture (239).

Can you help me on using that to make the calculation with DAX?

Many thanks

Francesco

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Franzt  ,

Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Cheers,
Robin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Franzt  ,

In case A , what Total are you expecting? If you don't want the total to show, you can hide the Total for that table.

Cheers,

Robin

Hi Robin,

When I have the same values for column “Documento”, but different values for column “Codice Servizio”, the returned values in “ValoreCampo2” shouldn’t be the total. I want 35 to appear as total in bold and not 70.

When I have the same values for column “Documento”, and the same values for column “Codice Servizio”,  the value returned in “ValoreCampo2” is computed as total, as in the picture (239), and it's correct.

Best,

Francesco

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Franzt  , 

Please copy paste some sample data (not picture) or share your .pbix file. To make it easier for us to help you out.

Cheers,

Rob

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.