Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pallav19
Frequent Visitor

Has anyone worked with "Phrases"?

Can anyone help me with using Phrases? Any link for tutorial and where can i find this option? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @pallav19 ,

Unfortunately,the feature is no longer supported. You can learn about all the feature and usage of Power BI in the following documents.

Power BI documentation

Best Regards,

Xue

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pallav19 ,

Do you mean using the custom visual of word cloud? If so, you can refer to these blogs below. If not, can you please describe it more clearly?

Power BI Custom Visuals - Word Cloud

How to create a Word Cloud generator in Power BI Desktop

Text Analytics in Power BI - Extraction of key phrases from Facebook messages (part one)

Best Regards,

Xue

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xuding-msft ,

No I wasn't referring to word cloud. I wanted to do QA optimization; cloud modelling to be precise.

I wanted to use 'Synonyms' and 'Phrases'. I referred to this link

https://www.sqlchick.com/entries/2014/7/21/where-to-find-qa-optimizations-in-power-biphrasing.JPG

This is some old version of powerbi. Where can i find this option in powerbi desktop?

Hi @pallav19 ,

Unfortunately,the feature is no longer supported. You can learn about all the feature and usage of Power BI in the following documents.

Power BI documentation

Best Regards,

Xue

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.