Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HMTL viewer loading all images = bad performance - can we show blank or single image instead?

Hi

I'm using a HTML viewer to show a single 'large' image with users using page filters or clicking on a table to view the larger image (jpeg, gif etc) in the HTML viewer.

The issue is that the HTML viewer is loading all images when the page is loaded - is there a way of not showing any images unless the filters are used, or users click on a row in the table (which is at creative level), or to default at one image?

Formula FYI:

IMAGE= "<IFRAME src=""" & 'Table Name'[CreativePreviewURL] & """ style="" width: 420px; height: 280px; transform: scale(" & (200.0/'Table Name'[CreativeWidth]) & "); transform-origin: 0 0;""></IFRAME>"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I'm afraid this feature is As a workaround, you can use image url in the table and matrix visual and then create a slicer based on the image url list so that you can filter the url. For more details, you can refer to doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-images-tables

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I'm afraid this feature is As a workaround, you can use image url in the table and matrix visual and then create a slicer based on the image url list so that you can filter the url. For more details, you can refer to doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-images-tables

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous ,

check this.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/HTMLVIEWER-visualization-query-help/m-p/868763/highlight/true#M416646

Did I answer your question?
Please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Please give Kudos for support.

Marcus Wegener works as Full Stack Power BI Engineer at BI or DIE.
His mission is clear: "Get the most out of data, with Power BI."
twitter - LinkedIn - YouTube - website - podcast

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.