Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jack9790

HELPPPPP!!!!! Power Bi Advanced Bookmark Functions

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

Bookmarks on buttons using selection panes are awsome and can really chang he scope of a report. I have been able to create some great functionality with them but im having an issue...... 

I hope this makes sence and someone can help solve this issue for me.

I have built a report with a range of slicers which i have been able to maintain through the standard bookmark option of not letting the bookmark effect data. The report is built as follows:

Page 1: A page that shows figures by quarter, month and week this page contains my 4 bookmark buttons which are repeated through the report. Each booked presents a different set of visuals on my page such as a button to show the target visuals, Revenue visuals and product visuals.

Page 2: this contains the same slicers and bookmark buttons but the pages instead of looking at figures for quarter, month and week looks at it at a director and manager level

Page 3: again contains the same slicers and bookmark buttons but the page main aim is to agent level data.

Where im having problems is if i choose to look at the Target visuals on page one this only changes the visuals on page one i would want it to carry through all pages so the user doesnt have to re select there chosen bookmark visual view when they change tabs. 

Does anyone have a clue on how to do this or if it is indeed possible????? I have exausted everything also turing the current page option off doesnt have and effect.

PLEASE HELP!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jack9790,

Based on my test, I'm afraid this assumption is not achievable right now.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jack9790,

Based on my test, I'm afraid this assumption is not achievable right now.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Good Morning

Do we know if this can or is part of a future devlopment peice that could be implemented into PowerBi?

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.