Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP ! Can't publish web link

Hello,

I am a free powerbi user. I have a problem when I want to generate a powerbi web link. A new message appears which did not appear before: "Contact your administrator to activate the creation of embedded code".
The problem is that I myself am the admin of the account, I can not find a solution even by going to the administration portal.
Does the problem come from an update of the European server (I am in France)?
If not, is there a solution to this?

Thanks for your help.

6 REPLIES 6
jahernandez
Regular Visitor

posible solución 

https://youtu.be/KpZPUdzNXeE

jahernandez
Regular Visitor

Yo tengo el mismo problema, también desde el miércoles y no creo que sea el servidor porque yo me conecto desde México. Puede ser que las políticas de uso hayan cambiado? Hasta el momento no he encontrado solución

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

What embed feature do you mean? 'Publish to web' or 'embed to website or portal'? If you mean 'publish to web', please enter to admin portal to check if publish to web feature has been disabled:

Administering Power BI in the admin portal#publish-to-web 

If you mean 'embed to website or portal', it requires Premium license, please check below documents to know more about his feature:

What is Power BI Embedded? 

Easily embed secure Power BI reports in your internal portals or websites 

What is Power BI Premium? 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

These are the links to "Publish to the Web".

My email address is hosted by a web server "https://www.one.com/fr/", suddenly I think that PBI does not recognize me as administrator, but recognizes the hosting server as admin.

However, I created all the reports and I could publish two days ago without problems.

Do you think this is from an update, and if not, why can I no longer publish the reports?

Is there a solution (migrate to another personal account)? I don't want to lose all my work ...

Thanks for your help.

Hi @Anonymous,

I'd like to suggest you open a support ticket to get further support for this scenario. 

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

For assing contents, power bi does not contain similar features, maybe you can take a look at the following link about duplicate workspace to copy your contents.

Duplicating workspaces by using Power BI cmdlets 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same problem !

If anyone has ideas... 

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.