Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ibadkhan
Helper III
Helper III

Guidance Regarding DA-100 exam.

Hello All, hope you all are doing good.

I need to ask that according to requirements for appearing in DA-100 Exam, webcam should be on.

So, I need to ask can I use webcam with my desktop PC for appearing in exam or laptop is must to apply??

Thanks In Advance..

@amitchandak 

4 REPLIES 4
Ibadkhan
Helper III
Helper III

@MFelix  no you misunderstood me.

Actually I want to give exam from my Desktop having portable external webcam attached to my desktop system....

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ibadkhan ,

I have made the exam a few motnhs ago and the requirements were:

• Cam always on
  • You cannot get out of the camera view at any time (I wanted some water and the question was is it at a arms lenght fortunetly it was)
  • If you have more than one monitor you have to disconnect the other monitors and show it to the person

They are very resctitive is like you are phyically in a room with them.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

@MFelix  yes. Same instruction i have also read, but I'm confusing regarding laptop and desktop pc with webcam...

I had my laptop connected to a second monitor and they asked me to disconnect the second monitor, they also ask for photos of the room and guide you trough the setup.

In this case and if I can understand you want to have the camera of the laptop but make the exam on the desktop, believe this will be a no go has I refere they make a point of having a single monitor, you can't even have pen or papers no top of the secretary, I had to clear everything to the floor.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.