Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CharlotteB
Helper II
Helper II

Grouping without summarizing details

Hello,

I have two groups (Loan/Property Performance and Loans Maturing within One Year). I want everything grouped by that, but I don't want the details to be grouped at all. I don't want "First ___" or "Earliest __", I just want all of the details listed out, not summarized. Is there a way to do this in a matrix or a normal table? (see below picture)

CharlotteB_0-1669752166103.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CharlotteB ,

You can turn off the Row subtotals option in the Format your visual pane.

Picture1.png

Then the result is as follows.

vtangjiemsft_0-1669772088752.png

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

I'm wondering about if there is a way to not summarize the details (I know how to turn off row totals). What if I have two different LM_WATCH_IND for one loan - is there a way to list the loan twice with the respective data? The "first" makes me miss some data points so I'm wondering if there is a way to not summarize these columns. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.