Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

renatopnovaes
Helper I
Helper I

Group Items Goals

Hi Friends!

I have a sales database (EXCEL) with column with product name, salesperson, supervisor, date of sale, product group, value etc. The company is holding an event, if the sellers sell 3 different products, they reach the goal for that customer. In Excel I made a spreadsheet to follow the goal achievements, however everything was manual. Is there any way I can teach Power BI that product A, B and C are part of a grouping? And if a customer reaches these 3 items in the group, issue a true for hit or false for not hit as in the image?

goal.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
renatopnovaes
Helper I
Helper I

renatopnovaes_0-1618710509673.png

untitled (2).png

If I sell one of the products in the item groupings, I reach the sales goal. But in group four I have 5 different items.

@CTozzi 

@renatopnovaes the goal is to sell at least 3 products from 3 different groups?

i need sell 4 itens from differents groups for Supermercado 1-4 group, but there will be customer channels that will have different goals. Each salesperson has to sell these products to get points and earn commission.

@renatopnovaes different goals for different channels, something like this?

CTozzi_2-1618744730368.png

Yeah! Different goals products for different channels. 

I can do this by conditional column, for each goal product sold the power query writes typeid in a column created, in pbi I use the filter tool for these types and I can already list all customers who have already reached total, partial and zero goal . I was wondering how many customers were served partially or completely and how many times the salesperson completed the goal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @renatopnovaes 
Please refer to these links
Link1 
Link2 
If it doesn't help you out please share the sample data in the table format with the expected output.

CTozzi
Resolver I
Resolver I

Olá @renatopnovaes , if I understood you want to group by customer, summing the product sales, doesn't matter the product? That is it? Could you paste a sample of your data source?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.