Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Group By with some comparison on Dates

Hi to everyone,

For a few days, I'm facing a problem, after a lot of searches I can't find a good clue so I'm trying to find it here. 

I just to group some datas with comparisons.

There is an example of the Datas at the end

What I would like to do is for each date to sum the metric values for eachdate and th eprevious ones with the files that didn't change. 

In yellow you can find an example of the values I would like to sum for friday the 12th.

Hope you'll be able to give some help. 

Thanks by advance 

Clem

DatesMetric.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on your description, I can think that your idea is to get the sum of the latest values of all items for the selected date. You can refer to this Pbix, which may help you.

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on your description, do you want to accumulate the measures of the same file? Is the measure that has been created marked in yellow? Can you provide more details and the results you expect?

Best Regards,

Liang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I think it wans't clear enough .... 😞 
My issue is about to sum the metric value (third column) for each day. 
What I would to include in the sum is all the values of the day and the the ones of the previous days that didn't change.

In yellow is there just an example of the values I would like to sum for the Friday. 

Hope it's better now,
Thanks for helping

Clem

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on your description, I can think that your idea is to get the sum of the latest values of all items for the selected date. You can refer to this Pbix, which may help you.

Best Regards,
Liang
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Your solution seems to work, thanks for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the answer, I'm having a look on what you've sent and I'll give you some words. 

Could you please maybe explain what you did here ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.