Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

OneWithQuestion
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Gray out clicked buttons?

I thought this feature was added, but I must not be using it properly?

I have two buttons on a page: Pie Chart and Bar Chart

When I click "Pie Chart" I want the button to be grayed out or darker background (something to indicate it was clicked).  
Then when I click "Bar Chart" I want to return "Pie Chart" button to normal and gray out or fill/darken the "Bar Chart" button.

I cannot find a way to make these changes.

I can adjust the FILL to use "On Press" but that only changes while the mouse is clicked.

How can I create button effects so that the most recently clicked button looks different than the other buttons on the page?

There is not a "Selected" state.

Should I be using conditional formatting to achieve this somehow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

@OneWithQuestion 

You would do what you are looing for using bookmarks.  You can see an example solution in this post here.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Doubling-up-on-bookmarks/m-p/769112#M370614

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

@OneWithQuestion 

You would do what you are looing for using bookmarks.  You can see an example solution in this post here.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Doubling-up-on-bookmarks/m-p/769112#M370614

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.