Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MSanchez_2502

Graphs Lineas

Dear a query on the charts there is a way to place on the Y axis fixed fixed values, in my case I want to put 0 25 50 75 100% for example. Now show me 0 20 40 60 80 100%.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MSanchez_2502 ,

According to my understanding ,you want to custom the Y-axis 'percentage, right?
Judging from my test results, it doesn't seem to work. We could custom the Start and End percentage but not the interval value.
As @mahoneypat  said, maybe you could add some Constant lines in Analytics pane instead.

My visualizations look like this:
1.jpg2.jpg

Is the result what you want? If not, please upload some data samples and expected output.
Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MSanchez_2502 ,

According to my understanding ,you want to custom the Y-axis 'percentage, right?
Judging from my test results, it doesn't seem to work. We could custom the Start and End percentage but not the interval value.
As @mahoneypat  said, maybe you could add some Constant lines in Analytics pane instead.

My visualizations look like this:
1.jpg2.jpg

Is the result what you want? If not, please upload some data samples and expected output.
Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

You can use the Analytics pane on some charts to add fixed lines.  Please see this link

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/transform-model/desktop-analytics-pane

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.