cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Graphs Lineas

Dear a query on the charts there is a way to place on the Y axis fixed fixed values, in my case I want to put 0 25 50 75 100% for example. Now show me 0 20 40 60 80 100%.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Graphs Lineas

Hi @MSanchez_2502 ,

According to my understanding ,you want to custom the Y-axis 'percentage, right?
Judging from my test results, it doesn't seem to work. We could custom the Start and End percentage but not the interval value.
As @mahoneypat  said, maybe you could add some Constant lines in Analytics pane instead.

My visualizations look like this:
1.jpg2.jpg

Is the result what you want? If not, please upload some data samples and expected output.
Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User VI
Super User VI

You can use the Analytics pane on some charts to add fixed lines.  Please see this link

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/transform-model/desktop-analytics-pane

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Please mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

Proud to be a Super User!

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @MSanchez_2502 ,

According to my understanding ,you want to custom the Y-axis 'percentage, right?
Judging from my test results, it doesn't seem to work. We could custom the Start and End percentage but not the interval value.
As @mahoneypat  said, maybe you could add some Constant lines in Analytics pane instead.

My visualizations look like this:
1.jpg2.jpg

Is the result what you want? If not, please upload some data samples and expected output.
Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors