Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Graph with lines

• Graph A is in Excel and that's how I want to see it in Power BI. The bars measure efficiency, the RED line measures the target and the BLUE LINE measures the KILOS.
  • Graph B is what I currently have in Power BI and it IS NOT WHAT I WANT. The bars measure the kilos, the line measures the objective AND THE GREEN LINE THE EFFICIENCY
  • The graph C is what is shown when you try to change the values ​​of the colors and the values ​​of the lines and not of the city.

What I need is a graph that shows in its bars the efficiency, the objective and a second line that shows the kilos. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Captura.PNG

Captura.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can upload it to your personal OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on your requirement, you should put measure efficiency under Column Values and put target measure and kilos measure under line values. It seems like your C picture.

If it is convenient, could you share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon,
This is the link. There is the .pbix file and the .xlsx file.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Akv7PigOzbRahPo2KOj7bmJ28JHJ5A

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings v-piga-msft, thanks for replying. I'm going to upload a small example. Can you tell me how to upload a file? I am new to this platform and I do not see the option or better: I have not searched well. Smiley Embarassed

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can upload it to your personal OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.