Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cocomy
Resolver I
Resolver I

Graph title linked to Slicer

Hi All,

I have sales data by branch and create a graph.

(1) Graph title

When I chose branch (for example : Tokyo) by slicer, I like to show Tokyo as title in the graph.

Is it possile to link graph title and slicer?

(2) Date

My Power BI is English setting environment but it shows Japanese date format when I create a graph.

Can you help me to identify the cause of trouble?

2017年9月, 2017年10月..... 

Thank you for reading my post AGAIN!

All the best,

cocomy

All the best,

cocomy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Chris99
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @cocomy

1) I don't believe so as titles seem to be static text. A work around some people use is to have a card visual positioned above the graph and have the card value appear to be the graph title. Don't know if this is suitable for you.

2) My guess would be that the date is being formatted based on your locale (this is certainly a problem for currencies). What is your format setting for that data value?

Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris99
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @cocomy

1) I don't believe so as titles seem to be static text. A work around some people use is to have a card visual positioned above the graph and have the card value appear to be the graph title. Don't know if this is suitable for you.

2) My guess would be that the date is being formatted based on your locale (this is certainly a problem for currencies). What is your format setting for that data value?

Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.