Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dlgardo
Regular Visitor

Graph showing Exchange user activity

I want to be able to display a graph showing email users based on their activity.  So, I have the following columns:

Username

Send actions

Receive actions

I can display a graph showing users with the actions data, but I want to be able to filter that by top 100, or whatever.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dlgardo,

The Top N filter in filter panes can be applied based on one measure value. If you want to select Top N values based on more than one filed value, you can create a table use TOPN() function to order by two fields.

If you still have problem, please share some sample data and desired results so that we can test it.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
dlgardo
Regular Visitor

Since I'm just learning PowerBI, I've discovered the very easy solution, which is to use the Top N filter.  That said, now, if I want to toggle (a Slicer?) between two different values, i.e. top 100 by Item count or Storage used, what would I do?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.