Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Muhammad_Wasif

Graph for ranges

Hi,

i want to add a bar graph which is based on ranges. i am also attaching a sketch showing how i want the bar graph and procedures to work. my question is, is it possible in Power BI to draw such type of graph Range GraphRange Graph

4 REPLIES 4
NikhilChenna
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @Muhammad_Wasif , You need only one graph the incentive graph or the colorful graph ?

Regards,

Nikhil Chenna

Hi Nikhil,

I want both Graph Colourful graph is based on sales number and there is a max range and min range each vendor sales number is shown in graph falling between min to max range, vendor5 sales exceed the max range which is shown in graph as well. Based on sales number in table2 incentive percentage is a caculated colum which takes value of sales multiply by incentive% ( this percentage depend on the min range and max range where the sales value fall) and incentive graph is based on this calculated column. i also want to know how can i add this calculated column as well.

Hi @Muhammad_Wasif ,

You can achieve both in one bar graph only. 

1. Plot the second graph which is Vendor wise Incentives. 

2. Go to the Conditional formatting and apply condition and you'll get the color on the bars.

You can take try the solution from the below references too,

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Color-min-and-max-value-in-a-bar-chart/td-p/1537187

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-conditional-table-formatting

Regards, 
Nikhil Chenna 

Appreciate with a Kudos!! (Click the Thumbs Up Button)
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Thank you Nikhil. i wil try to learn from the reference link provided and if need help will definelty let you know thank you again

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.