Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Graph Not Showing All Data From Both Graphs

I am trying to make a graph that shows the number of members in groups on 2 different days. The data tables are connected by the column "Teams Name".

PBI_help.PNG

As you can see, for the "NHGRI-ITB Audio Video" Row, only the count for 06182020 is displaying, even though when I look at the table in Power BI, this group shows up. I am not sure why this is because the rest of the rows show up. Any ideas what's happening?

3 REPLIES 3
v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can try as follows.

1. Create a dim table that just contains Teams name.

Dim Table = DISTINCT('Table'[Teams name])

2. Then create an one-to-many relationship with the table that contains 06182020.

3. At last you can put the Dim Table[Teams name] in X-axis and put the column contains 06182020 in Values. And check whether the Video has data.

If it has data, maybe because of the many-to-many relationship.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ zhenbw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

What is the connection mode of your two tables based on Teams Name, one-to-many or many-to-many?

Is the [DisplayName_06182020] a measure or just a column value?

Could you please check When 06182020 is selected, does NHGRI-ITB Audio Video have data in Data view?

G1.jpg

Could you please provide a mockup sample based on fake data or describe the fields of each tables and the relations between tables simply?

Please upload your files to OneDrive For Business and share the link here. Please don't contain any Confidential Information or Real data in your reply.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ zhenbw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-zhenbw-msft ,

Thank you for your response. There is a many to many relationship between the two Teams Name tables. 

DisplayName_06182020 is a column. 

Yes, I can see the Audio Video data in the Data view.

I am not sure if I can give you fake sample because I am not exactly sure what is wrong, so I couldn't recreate the problem.

But, I have been doing some troubleshooting on my own, and I tried changing what column the tables are related with. This caused data to show up for Audio Video, but now the count for some of the other Teams is incorrect. I tried regular and distinct count, but it was still incorrect.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.