cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grand total not working

Hi Guys,

I have data coming from adobe analytics. 

Dimension: Page URL

Measure: Visits

When i create a table with Page Url and Visits. The grand total is incorrect. I also added Card Visiual to test it. It gives the same number.

The number in the adobe anlaytics platform is way less than what Power BI shows. What am i missing here. Do i need to create a calcualted measure? below is the screenshot.

pageurl.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Grand total not working

Hi guys,

Closing this discussion. As I found out their was another calcualted measure that needed to be brought in by the team.

Thank you everyone for your help.

6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Please ensure that Visits ( i assume that is a measure you have written) is a measure and not a calculated column formula.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Visits is not a calculated formula. It is a measure.

Super User
Super User

Hi,

Share the link from where i can download your PBI file.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

How is the formula of measure [Sum of visits]? And please check if this thread is helpful to you.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

There is no formula on the measure. I have simply dragged the measure and sum the visits.

Visits = Sum(Table_Name[Visits]). So the total here is adding up the values in the column

sumvisits.JPG

However in Adobe analytics I am expecting the below total: Also if you see for every page the visits does match with what is in power bi. However the aggregate does not.

adobe kadad.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Closing this discussion. As I found out their was another calcualted measure that needed to be brought in by the team.

Thank you everyone for your help.