Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

OscLar
Helper I
Helper I

Grafically linking two matrices

Hi again,

Sorry if I'm reposting a question, have looked but can’t find an answer here (yet...)

So in my report view I have two identical matrices on the same page. Identical when it comes to rows (counter number) and columns (time), but different data.

Now is there a way to link the two matrices graphically, so that when I scroll sideways in one, the other one also scrolls correspondingly. So that the column for, let’s say 07:00 in the matrix on top always stays above the 07:00 column in the matrix below (see attached image below) without having to first scroll in one matrix and then manually scroll the second one.

Cheers,

OscLar

Tracking Matrices.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
dyoxieph
Regular Visitor

I would want this feature as well.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @OscLar,

Current power bi not has similar features to achieve this. Maybe you can submit an idea for this requirement.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for your respons!

I kind of guessed that there was no such feature.

Sorry for the beginner question but where can I submit such an idea?

Thanks,

OscLar

Hi,

You can post it at idea forum:

Power BI Ideas

22.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.