Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Google Anlytics Plugin - Selection Error / (Union Function)

I have an aggregate table made up with google analytics from our different sites.

The order in which the items are selected determines what the table will look like, even though I have selected the same dimensions and measures from each GA site.

When selecting the dimensions and measures from Google Anlytics it puts them in order clicked.  

When I then try and Union them in a custom table it puts the wrong fields in each other, so it does not seem to go of Name rather where the columns is situated in the table.  There does not seem to be a way to move the columns about and I would expect the Union to go of Column name rather than physically where it sits in the table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

You can use the SUMMARIZECOLUMNS Function (DAX) to create a new table with your expected column order.

Best Regards,
Herbert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

You can use the SUMMARIZECOLUMNS Function (DAX) to create a new table with your expected column order.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Herbert, might be useful though if the feature was added to be able to move columns around.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.