Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jaikrit94
Helper I
Helper I

Google Analytics Not Pulling Certain Dates

Hello,

I am working on a dashboard that hasn't been updated since June 2016. The data sources for the dashboard are the Google Analytics API and a simple excel spreadsheet. 

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

As you can see from the above screenshots, for some reason, the months of July 2016 and August 2016 are not reflecting any data. I looked at this exact timeframe in Google Analytics in the Channels tab and there is data there. Any idea what might be causing this issue?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have actually managed to resolve the issue by looking at the queries in the advanced editor. Thank you for your assistance!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mdannemiller
Frequent Visitor

Do you have any filtering on the data at the query level?  Otherwise I'd see if you can get an excel or csv export of the data and see if there is some issue with the data coming out of GA.

There was filtering on the query level (in the advanced editor) which I have addressed. Thanks for your input!

@Jaikrit94,

How about removing legend from your visual? Would you mind sharing me the PBIX file?

Regards,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have actually managed to resolve the issue by looking at the queries in the advanced editor. Thank you for your assistance!

@Jaikrit94,

Glad to hear the issue is solved.  You can accept appropriate replies as solutions to close this thread.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.