Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jaikrit94
Helper I
Helper I

Google Analytics: Display Unique Visitors Dynamically

Hello,

I am having some difficulty in displaying the unique visitors to the website using the Google Analytics API. 

I want to be able to display the unique visitors (metric that is users in google analytics) within various timeframes (using a slicer) in one tile. 

I am currently tracking an application's performance from January 2015 to present (May 2017) and if the client asks me how many unique visitors used the application between August 2015 to August 2016, I want to be able to use the slicer to show this number in the tile. However, it seems that the tile I have assigned to do this is double counting the figure. 

Can someone please help me with a solution for this?

Thank You!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

We will likely want more info about your model/table/relationships and what you already tried.

Assume you have a table of activity that is related to a date table (that you can put on a slicer/filter) this one should be super straight forward:

Unique Visitors := DISTINCTCOUNT(Activity[UniqueVisitorId])

And... that's it.

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your response. I will review the data table and shortly provide you with some screenshots of what the relationships etc. look like. 

Thanks,

Hi @Jaikrit94,

Have you resolved your issue? As the @Anonymous said, you'd better share more information, so that we can post the solution which is close to your requirement.

Thanks,
Angelia

Hello,

I am still working on the issue and will provide an update shortly. 

Thanks,

Hi @Jaikrit94,

Have you resolved your issue?

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.