cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonimatix_guk Helper II
Helper II

Google Analytics Date filter in query navigator

Hi all,

I  created a Google Analytics query but I need to filter the query based on he Date column in the Google Analytics query creator. 

I can do this after the query has imported the data in the query editor but I need to do this a step before that, therefore applying the filter on the query during execution.

We have a large implementation of GA in our organisation and importing all the records and then filtering is not really a viable option.

Anyone can help please?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Google Analytics Date filter in query navigator

Hi @jonimatix_guk ,

There is a similar thread about editing values in Query Navigator you can have a try.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jonimatix_guk Helper II
Helper II

Re: Google Analytics Date filter in query navigator

Hello @v-xuding-msft ,

This does not solve the problem at hand where i need to filter data at source rather than after the data was imported into PBI from GA.

Any other leads / suggestions? 

Regards

Jon

Helpful resources

Announcements
Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ Integration Forum Launch

‘Better Together’ Integration Forum Launch

We've launched a how-to forum where you can learn about how Power BI integrates with other Power Platform products.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors