Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Goal Data not showing up

Hi everyone,

My monthly goal number is not showing up for a California since there is currently no sales in that state. 

I have a Date Table that I thought would bring in the goal number regardless if there are sales.  Since there is no sales yet, there is no date for the goal table to reference.

Anyone have any ideas how to get the goal number to show up at all times?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
KWelsh8144
Helper II
Helper II

Does anyone have a solution for something like this? Goals are unique per location, but some months do not have any values but we still need the goal to show.

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you pls show more details,or show your pbix file?Remember to remove confident data.

In my opinion,it seems to me that if no filter is set, you should be able to see all the data, even if the sales value is empty, and the other sales value is a column, or a measure?

And if your questions solved,could you pls share your solution.

Best Regards

Lucien 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , if you have a sales table and goal table and both joined to date table. Then visual should show goal even if the sales is not there.

Unless, the measure do not show goal if sales is blank

there is visual level filter to remove empty sales data 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.