Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JoeRobert06 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

[Glitch] :: Visualization Pane / Auto Adjust Title Header

PBI Support,

I am noticing that when a new visualization is created and when I begin to input a value in the Title Text, the visualization pane is automatically adjusted while I am typing. If I am able to maintain a fast stroke rate, I can get the title in before the adjustement but usually, this forces me to stop and locate my cursor. I know this is a small issue in the overall scheme but I would bet this is noticable to most power users. See below images as reference.

Screenshot #1 is showing the visualization pane as soon as I add a new visualization to the canvas. Screenshot #2 is showing that as soon as I pause my keystroke rate when capturing a title (see button #2), the title header is shifted upward on the pane (see button #3).

glitch1.pngScreenshot #1glitch2.pngScreenshot #2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

Re: [Glitch] :: Visualization Pane / Auto Adjust Title Header

All,

The Oct 2018 release was just pushed over to me and so I can confirm that this bug is no longer occurring. Thanks for the support

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @JoeRobert06

You may try to use the latest version of desktop and test again. For your requirement, you may submit an idea here.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
vmakhija Member

@JoeRobert06

+1 on this.. even I have been facing this problem from atleast a couple of months. Seems to be a minor bug in the product.

@v-cherch-msft

if you are able to replicate this at your end, would you create an Issue for this on the community?

Regards

Regular Visitor

All,

The Oct 2018 release was just pushed over to me and so I can confirm that this bug is no longer occurring. Thanks for the support