Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting the difference from two columns

Hello i have the following graph:

FLOW-credit.PNG 

The black bars represent the money flow (What comes in and what goes out) on certain diferrent business and the green bars are the credit that are linked to that business so to get the actual balance i need to get a difference between the black bar and the green bar. However the actual money flow comes from one table and the credit comes from another table. I have relationships set for the business name so i can display it like it is right now

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

It seems they are columns. How about the formula below?

Measure =
SUM ( 'table1'[Credito] ) - SUM ( 'table2'[Saldo(ingresos-egresos)] )

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous can yu share the data model on how these tables are related? What is used on x-axis? 

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

rel.PNGThey are related by the name of the business and the axis is the name of the business (On the relationship it shows as obra)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any ideas?

Hi @Anonymous,

It seems they are columns. How about the formula below?

Measure =
SUM ( 'table1'[Credito] ) - SUM ( 'table2'[Saldo(ingresos-egresos)] )

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will try that right now and let you know

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.