cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naoki Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Getting sum of data

I would like to get a sum of a particular data, however there is a problem is that my raw data may have missing data for it. 

Month 1 -> 10k
2 -> 20K 
3 -> 30K 

In this case the sum of all 3 months should be 60k. However what happens is my data which I need it to use as a comparison to the above data to gauge a person performance, may not have any transaction in the first month thus it will only sum up those months with data how do I get it to sum all data? 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Getting sum of data

@naoki 

The requirement is not very clear. You may try using SUMX and ALL.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
naoki Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Getting sum of data

@v-chuncz-msft 

Apologies for the unclear questions. 

Please see below screenshot(This is only a dummy example but it mirrors my actual raw data the same way). 

So lets sat the actual expected sales as of Oct is $550,000 however, as my raw data may have conditions whereby there is no sales for certain month, even after creating a relationship to link the month, my actual expected GP is not $550, 000 but $290,000. This way I am unable to check the particular store sales for YTD, as I would like to see my store actual sales vs expected sales for both MTD and YTD. However, it is only currently working for MTD, my YTD is not showing up correctly. 

What other methods do I have? 

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in 2020

New Ranks and Rank Icons in 2020

Read the announcement for more information!

New Kudos Given Badges Coming

New Kudos Given Badges Coming

We're rolling out new Kudos Given badges. Find out how many Kudos you've given.

November 2019 Community Highlights

November 2019 Community Highlights

Get an overview of the events and great community content from November.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)