Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting error when refreshing report in desktop DBCC Error in dataset refresh

Everything was working fine till yesterday and now I am getting the below error:

Pranati05_0-1619009055466.png

I checked sheet names and all and everything is fine. Anyone has a clue?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
negi007
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous this could be possible due to change in the column header in applied steps. To check the error, please go the first applied steps then go ahead one by one to check at which point you are geting the error. Then you will be able to identify the column which causing the error. I believe in your data, you are directly connecting to the DB so do not have control over the name of the columns.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos

Proud to be a Super User!

Follow me on linkedin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
negi007
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous this could be possible due to change in the column header in applied steps. To check the error, please go the first applied steps then go ahead one by one to check at which point you are geting the error. Then you will be able to identify the column which causing the error. I believe in your data, you are directly connecting to the DB so do not have control over the name of the columns.

Appreciate your Kudos

Follow me on linkedin

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was not able to figure out which step created the problem and what chnaged in the data souce(other team members just play with the source). Finally, I deleted and imported athe source again.

@Anonymous Yes it happens many times with direct data sources. I hope your problem is resolved now. Thanks

Appreciate your Kudos

Follow me on linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.