Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ray_Brosius
Helper III
Helper III

Getting JIRA Xray data

Looking for help from someone that has been able to pull data from JIRA and Xray testing tool... 

I have no problems getting data from JIRA itself.  I am looking for is how to get Xray data and to understand how and where Xray stores the results of test executions.

The Data about the Test Repository (Testing Board) The Test Plans and individual Tests that make up the plan in the Folders that contain the tests . 

The "results" of Test Executions.. for a Test Execution, be able to get the status of each Xray Test that is a part of that execution.  

Bottom line anyone that has extracted and modeled JIRA and Xray data...

2 REPLIES 2
ltopchyi
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @Ray_Brosius 

You can use Power BI Connector fo Jira add-on to export all Xray data from Jira to Power BI.

Here are the list of xray fileds available for export: https://aserve.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PBCFJC/pages/2539454465/Xray+Test+Management+for+Jira 

Hope this helps.

Liubov

Thanks for that  info.  I am hoping to find someone that has done this directly.. That is.. what REST API can I call to extract the Xray Data....   I have found several connector apps in the Atlassian Marketplace... and if I have to will resort to testing them and see which one works the best.    I have built a lot of REST API based methods to extract data from cloud based systems.   And we have used some tools...   Looking for options.. 

Thanks again for your repy.. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.