Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get data from MS Exchange

Dear Community,

I have a daily email with attachments (Excel files). where I want to pick up data from.
Now I figured out how the MS Exchange sourch works and I did my steps, But as result I only get the first file from my Excel Attachment

RNooijen_0-1643204978933.png

My Excel attachments look like this (in total about 1500 rows): 

RNooijen_1-1643205064978.png
The document looks like it have Protected view, is there any posibilitie that the attached files are compressed and that I need to add a step to get the other rows?

I hope someone could help me

Kind Regards,
Ramon

1 REPLY 1
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Firstly, please check if you have installed the latest version of power bi desktop.

In addition, please check the steps below. Assuming that you want to connect the data of A@microsoft.com.

1. Get Data>> More>>Online Service>>Microsoft Exchange Online

2. Type the mailbox address: A@microsoft.com

3. Select the Microsoft account type

4. Sign in the A@microsoft.com and enter password

5. Then you could see load the data

vhenrykmstf_0-1643598543056.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please point it out and provide related operation screenshoots. Looking forward to your feedack.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.